Sunday 19 July 2015

Essence effect nail polish in sugar jeans (Manicure Monday)


 hi beauties,



Today on my blog I am swatching a beautiful nail color by essence this shade is called SUGAR JEANS which is a beautiful dark blue with silver sand, i have applied two coats and it was good enough. It does give my nails a jeans look without any effort.
(excuse my middle finger nail it just broke while I was doing dishes) ;'(

I am loving this nail polish and I will recommend to my readers too.gonna try more shades by effect range for sure.


6 comments:

  1. Wow, such a beautiful effect of jeans. Love your nails dear <3


    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is such a beautiful colour, I didn't know a colour like this existed. I think i will go and purchase this. www.NatashaKundi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried effect range by essence but this one is such a gorgeous shade. Looks really pretty on you:)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I don't love these essence effect polishes is that they take too much of my time removing.

    ReplyDelete